Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Week 30: One Art Project


Week 30: One Art Project

This Weeks' Art Project is: To celebrate your oneness, create a jigsaw puzzle, for when you put the individual pieces together, they create one beautiful scene, just like you and your honey!

 Here’s how I made mine: I traced actual puzzle pieces from a kids’ puzzle with large pieces approximately two inches each.  I traced the pieces of the still-put-together puzzle onto a piece of cardboard; each puzzle piece was outlined with a colorful marker so they would stand apart from one another.  Here is what I wrote (also in marker), “Our marriage is like a jigsaw puzzle.  Each piece is different and tells its own unique story – put all the pieces together, and a new picture is being formed every day!  I love how the pieces of our lives are forever interlocked – creating our own beautiful masterpiece of oneness.  Mel, you are the perfect piece my life had been missing – you complete me and now my life makes sense.  Love, Julie.” 

I did not cut the pieces apart because it was temporarily on display on the dresser.  However, feel free to cut it and present it to your mate as a fun gift to be put together (if your mate enjoys puzzles) and feel free to add artwork!  Note: Cardboard does not cut smoothly so if you choose to cut it, keep in mind they do not go back together as a professional one would.  However, if you want one that can be disassembled, you can buy blank puzzles specially made for creating your own design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 30: One Art Project

Week 30: One Art Project This Weeks' Art Project is:  To celebrate your oneness, create a jigsaw puzzle, for when you put the individual...