Week 36: "Restore" Art Project
This week's art project is: As you did for week 4, create a word poem. This time use the letters in the word RESTORATION or RESTORE. You can use the simple one I wrote or write your own personalized version.
Rejoice that the Lord is in control.
Enjoy one another’s company.
Say "I love you" often.
Turn off electronic entertainment & talk.
Ogle one another and flirt.
Read your Bible.
Always be ready to forgive as well as apologize.
Truthfully bare your heart and show your feelings.
Initiate affection and do not shy away from what is offered.
Observe each other’s needs and help out.
Never give up!
Here is the one I made, I used scrapbook paper for the background, construction paper for the poem, wrote the letters on heart stickers and added a few more smaller heart stickers.
No comments:
Post a Comment