Thursday, August 6, 2026

Week 31: Short Video for the word "Patience"





Week 31: Short Video for the word "Patience"

Correction: I mention a song sung by a turtle, however, that song did NOT come from "Bullfrogs & Butterflies," it was from "The Music Machine."

And yet another correction: All these years I was remembering the song as being song by a turtle, but in looking it up on YouTube (in 2026) so I could post it here (see below), apparently it was sung by a snail named Herbert, NOT a turtle! Oh well, I turn 54 in September, and I listened to these songs in the late 1970s and early 80's, so I guess a little memory lapse is acceptable, LOL! And listening to it again, I STILL think the snail sings too slow, LOL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 40: Therapeutic & A Threefold Cord

  Fun Activity This Week : Have a tea (or coffee) party and enjoy the time talking over all the events of the week.  I’m not suggesting sim...