Friday, August 14, 2026

Week 32: Fun Activity for Having a Pie Party

 


 







Week 32: Fun Activity for Having a Pie Party

This week's fun activity is to: "Have a pie party to celebrate your love! Pie can be pizza pie, pot pie, a dessert pie, or any combination! Invite friends and family if you wish and include decorations!"

These are three of the pies I made this month.  I made a taco heart-shaped pizza, a meatball pizza, and a southwest version chicken pot pie. I did not make a dessert pie this month as we are trying to be careful with our sugar intake.   

We still have some of Mel's birthday decorations up from July, so they made festive decorations as we ate our pies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 32: Fun Activity for Having a Pie Party

    Week 32: Fun Activity for Having a Pie Party This week's fun activity is to: "Have a pie party to celebrate your love! Pie can ...