Friday, March 15, 2024

Week 11 Short Video


 

NOTE: I originally recorded this on March 16, 2020. Before you watch this, I want to apologize if I sounded flippant about the deaths and seriousness of the Coronavirus. We were still unsure of the immensity of it at that time. Although not all deaths had occurred in nursing homes in March 2020, that was where most cases had been occurring in my home state. Again, back then we did not have all the information and did not realize COVID is much more contagious and deadly than the typical flu, and people who have compromised immune disorders, the elderly, and people with other underlying medical conditions are still at high risk. If I came across as if I am undermining the seriousness of this virus, I was not, I was just encouraging you all not to fear, as I still wish to encourage you in 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 42 Art Project