Thursday, April 18, 2024

Week 16 Short Video

 


Since I recorded this video 3 years ago, as I have mentioned, I had 2 cancer surgeries in 2023. My husband, Mel, continues to be my hero and my support as it was a very difficult time not only while facing the fears of cancer, but I also had a very long recovery process due to the extensive second surgery (still having pain and other side effects now). Mel has never abandoned me or threatened to walk away through the cancer or the Multiple Sclerosis-type issues I face. In turn, I am also Mel's hero as he deals with his own neurological disorder and I never will abandon him and only do my best to learn more about his condition and help him as much as I can. And, of course, we praise God, because without Jesus, we couldn't get through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 20: Jokes & Juxtaposition

Fun Activity This Week:    Put a jigsaw puzzle together!  If you do not have any, or you do not enjoy puzzles, find something else to do tog...