Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Week 35 Art Project



 

This week's art project was: "Make a big red tongue (or even lips) out of cardboard (you can color it) or red paper.  On the tongue I made, I wrote the words, “I promise to do my very best to use my tongue for good..., not for sarcasm.  I want to uphold and respect you always.”  If you do not have a problem controlling your tongue (issues could also include gossiping about your mate, sassing, criticizing, nagging, and swearing), you could use any item to represent the area you struggle with, maybe even create a large to-do list that itemizes only romantic and respectful “chores.”  Or if you struggle with ogling people of the opposite sex, create an eyeball (or take a picture of your eyes and print it out) promising your eyes will only be for your mate. " This is my project. On the back I wrote: “I promise to do my very best to use my tongue for good words..., not for sarcasm.  I want to uphold and respect you always.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 42 Art Project