Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Week 25 Art Project

 


This week's art project option was to "create a project to list all of the ways your spouse provides for you that has nothing to do with money.  You can create a booklet similar to weeks 1, 11, or 2o but with this new theme. Or you can create something on the computer such as in week 18, or write the words on hearts such as week 23, or even make a framed collage (with or without photos) such as in weeks 13 or 16.  I am being vague this week, but I want to leave it up to you to decide how you creatively let your spouse know that he/she is the best provider possible!"  I chose to create this for our anniversary based off the words I wrote in this week's blog.  When we get a printer, or I can pay to have an on-line company print it for me, I will someday get this framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 26 Fun Activity

  This Week's Fun Activity was to "v isit an art or historical museum... or look at books or photos on-line of beautiful art and/or...